How can we improve Daily Notes?

Integrate Noteshelf handwriting functionality

Your Noteshelf app's handwriting execution is gorgeous and best in market. Bring this into Daily Notes for the ultimate app.

Features to incorporate: stylus support within note area or ability to switch between text and note, and wrist protection.

Alternatively, bring a calendar based interface to Noteshelf - rather than storing notes in folders.

433 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TermiteTermite shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • unknownunknown commented  · 

I can't understand that the app still did not provide handwriting entries with e.g. apple pencil. There are many apps wich are working great, together with converting the handwriting (nebo).
        I have used this app in the past the most time, but until the ipad pro with pencil is on the market, the app is not up to date anymore. unfortunately, because the conzept is great?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree--the one feature that keeps me from converting to Daily Notes completely is the lack of a good handwriting feature. Sketch is just sub-par once you have used any of the others. I bought the bundle only because I thought it was already integrated.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Handwriting in Daily Notes, that would be absolutely great. Daily Notes, the new iPad Pro 9,7 together with the Apple pencil, that would be teh best combination of all !!!

• MatthjesMatthjes commented  · 

This would be great, merging those two apps!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can't understand why handwriting feature from noteshelf is not incorporated already.

• SaschaSascha commented  · 

Handwriting capability would boost this app to #1 hit in itunes store!!

• SamanthaSamantha commented  · 

Would be a dream app to have Noteshelf writing capability in Daily Notes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely! I bought this app assuming it had handwriting recognition very disappointed

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I love NoteShelf and use it daily. I bought Daily Notes thinking that of course it would have handwriting. I spent a great deal of time and money with all the handwriting apps in order to find NoteShelf; it is wonderful. Please integrate the two programs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please integrate this with "Noteshelf"!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would really help with diagrams, flow charts, processes etc.

• Filipe DavidFilipe David commented  · 

need to write notes to writings with pen stylus and a better integration with the noteshelf

• ArminArmin commented  · 

That would be grat!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I bought the bundle because I foolishly assumed that Daily Notes did this—waste of money. I'm back to Notes Plus.

• SaschaSascha commented  · 

Including support for wacom Stylus or other products for taking notes for specific date entry would be a gorgeous feature.

• DominikDominik commented  · 

I just bought daily planner hoping for noteshelf functionality with option to organize my daily notes. The advertisement is misguiding since it talks about noteshelf engine embedded into this app. It's not near the writing functionality of noteshelf, expects the daily page to be typed, ugh, far from what I expected. Please consider improving this. For not, it is one star from me.

• SteveSteve commented  · 

Is this an option you will add soon...

• LgLg commented  · 

This will make daily notes the most powerful note in the market. Please make it happen!...

• lenalena commented  · 

Get the Noteshelf functionality into Daily notes and I will be your most dedicated supporter ever

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base